Train to be a certified nurse assistant working with other health care professionals to provide quality care for elderly or sick individuals in nursing homes and hospitals and at home. With the growing health care job market, your skills will always be in demand.
- Helping people stay independent
- Taking blood pressure and respiration
- Understanding and helping patients in pain
- Understanding human development
- Being sensitive to patients
- Improving communication skills
- Understanding medical terms
- Launching your career as a nurse assistant
- Course length: 65 – 120 hours, depending on state requirements.
Red Cross First Aid, CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and AED (automated external defibrillator) training meets the needs of workplace responders, school staffs, professional responders and healthcare providers, as well as the general public. We offer both certified and non-certified training options.
1401 S Grand Traverse St,
Flint, MI 48503